Event Phone: 919-282-2685
- September 30, 2017
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Far too often we women prioritize our jobs, families, and activities ahead of our own well-being; however, if we don’t first invest in ourselves, we cannot be of true value to anyone else. Take the time out of your busy schedule to invest in your WHOLE SELF – mind, body and soul.
The SheTreat Experience creates an atmosphere where she can step away from the everyday grind to enjoy an uplifting, encouraging and positive experience to REFLECT, REFOCUS and RENEW herself towards becoming a better woman, first for herself, and then her family and her community. Mix in a touch of fun, fellowship, and networking…it’s an experience not to be missed!
Begin the day by being led through on our three cornerstones through our active learning workshops and discussions as led and interpreted by our esteemed speakers, to include our Keynote Speaker, Egypt Sherrod of HGTV’s Flipping Virgins.
- Keynote Speaker, Egypt Sherrod – TV Host/Results Coach /Author/Speaker/Home Space Expert
- Special Guest Speaker, Dr. Shirley Davis “The Succes Doctor” – 2016 Keynote Speaker
- REFLECT ~ Monica Dennis, RN, MS, CNE – Founder, bZenfull
- REFOCUS ~ Karen Shayne – Founder of Women Survivors Alliance and New Focus Network
- RENEW ~ Me’Chelle Degree McKinney – Founder, 3rd Degree Solutions
- Health and Wellness Spotlight ~ Frankie Sanchez – Talk Health with Frankie, LLC
- Panelist/Rachael Boone ~ Founder, Solutions Life Coaching and BeEvolvedHR
- Host/Moderator – Rhonda C. Hicks – Founder of Project She and The SheTreat
You will also enjoy a delicious lunch while networking with like-minded women and our speakers!
For more information about the experience, the host and speakers, visit www.projectshe.com.
Dress Attire is Classy, Sassy, Chic!
Venue: The Hilton Garden Inn
Venue Phone: 1-919-703-2525